Me and My Kitchen !

Hi hungry souls,
Welcome to my new food blog. For this blog introduction of my kitchen  is more important than introduction of the me. So take a look to my kitchen. I'll share the insides in upcoming posts:





Coming to me, my humble introduction goes as: im a wife, a mother, a daughter. a software engineer by profession and a part-time blogger. I am a struggler. Dealing with my home, my job, my family and now again my blogs. Having so much busy schedules daily, still having time for my fun stuff. A new and experimental cook and enjoying cooking a lot. Right now only me and my hubby is enjoying my fun cooking [I spoil things sometimes] now I wants to share my creative experiments with the whole world. Enjoy being with me.





Love,
Aisha Hassan
facebook twitter | instagram | flickr | tumblr | G+ | linkedin | Email

More:
I Likes [Quotes and Pictures]
She Exists
She Exists Pakistan
She and the City
O My God
Technicouple
I Click Pics
Me and My Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment